Many skilled hostesses possess these tricks. Take advantage of our tips to speed up and simplify the process of preparing a wide variety of ...
Many skilled hostesses possess these tricks. Take advantage of our tips to speed up and simplify the process of preparing a wide variety of dishes. Use them to properly and quickly process foods and prepare delicious meals.
12 invaluable tips for housewives
1. If the baking dish is too large, you can reduce its volume using rolled foil.
2. To prevent the scales from scattering in different directions during cleaning, remove the scales underwater. The fish carcass can be placed in a container or in a kitchen sink filled with water.
3. To make the chicken or turkey fillets easier to cut, hold the slices for 10-15 minutes in the freezer.
4. Packaged rice can be frozen for later use. For example, for making soups, stuffed peppers, casseroles. Therefore, if you haven't finished eating, don't throw it away.
5. To better squeeze juice out of lemon and other citrus fruits, roll the fruit on the table, pressing lightly with your palm. Popular food bloggers do this trick for a reason!
6. To make fresh crispy bread easier to cut, turn the flat side up.
7. To prevent the cling film from stretching or tearing during use, store it in the refrigerator. This will make it easier to handle and will not stick to your hands too much.
8. When heating pizza or pies in the microwave, place a glass of water next to it. The baked goods will turn out soft and juicy, like on the day of preparation.
9. To make the pancakes fluffy and fluffy, add soda to the dough, wait until it starts to act and the dough fits. After that, in no case stir, but carefully take the dough with a spoon from the edges of the bowl - and immediately onto a preheated frying pan.
10. So that shredded cabbage for pies or pies does not lose its beautiful colour, first pour boiling water over it, then rinse it with cold water, and then wring it out with your hands and fry. The filling is ready!
11. A few grains of sea salt, if added to tea or coffee, will reveal the true taste and aroma of the drink and remove unnecessary bitterness.
12. If the soup is too rich, you can remove excess fat with an ice cube. To do this, wrap the cube in a napkin or paper towel and run it over the surface of the soup. Ice attracts floating fat like a magnet. And, voila - the diet dish is ready!